Call or text the Reservation Line anytime during business hours
WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY OPEN FOR OUTDOOR PATIO SEATING!
Our staff will let you know what's available and take your reservation or request for call ahead seating. Space is limited. Reservations are for 90 minute blocks of time. You can feel free to call during business hours to see if we can fit you in if you just want to grab a mug of beer.
OPEN FOR OUTDOOR AND LIMITED INDOOR SEATING
Please review the policies listed below, which you must agree to.
If anyone in your party shows up without a mask or cannot commit to any of our current rules, they will not be allowed in, will be asked to leave and your reservation may be forfeit. Please make sure everyone in your party is aware of our policies during this time. We just want all of us to be safe, have fun and enjoy some great beers together!
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, or anyone you live with or have been spending time with do, please do not come in.
- No walk in service at this time. Our capacity is limited and we will have a minimum of 6-feet between all guest seatings. You must make a reservation (even just a quick call ahead) whether you just want a beer or you’re going to hang out and eat. If you just need some beer to go, please use our online ordering system and curbside carryout service, or you're welcome to come on in with your own growlers to get them filled.
- Feel free to call the reservation line (248-504-8263) anytime we’re open to see if we can fit you in. There might be a spot you can jump in and have that pint of Pub Ale you’ve been waiting for!
- We are strictly keeping a minimum of 6-feet between all guests and groups, no exception, no moving tables or chairs around. Once you are seated, you must maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from all guests not in your party. There is no loitering or standing areas and no mingling between tables.
- Per State regulations, you are required to wear a mask to enter and until you are seated. If you need to get up to use the restroom, put your mask on until you have returned to your seat and put your mask on when you vacate your table to leave until you are outside.
- Group sizes are currently limited to 6 people or less.
- Do not come in to the Taproom until we have let you know that your table is ready and it is time to do so. Call or text the reservation line to let us know you have arrived. Per State regulations, there are no waiting areas and we cannot have groups waiting together outside to get in.
- Once seated, you must fill out your name and phone number on a form provided by your server (per State requirements) before we can take your order. If you do not feel comfortable providing this information, you are welcome to order some beer to go.
- We will have QR-codes to access our menus via smart phone, but will have single use menus if requested.
- We will be constantly cleaning and sanitizing all frequented surfaces, such as doors/door handles and bathrooms, and will be cleaning and sanitizing all tables and chairs between guests. There will also be hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times and are required to complete a health screening and take their temperature before all shifts.
- THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU -
We’re going to do our best to keep you safe, make you feel welcome and still have a great time with fantastic people and awesome beer! We appreciate your patience and kindness while we continue to adapt to this situation!