Last updated: 11/01/2023
What Personal Information About Customers Does River’s Edge Brewing Co. Gather? The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve our website users’ experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of River’s Edge Brewing Co. on other websites.
- We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Email Communications
- To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences.
- Information From Other Sources
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device between visits.
Does River’s Edge Brewing Co. Share the Information It Receives?
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of River’s Edge Brewing Co. and Others
With Your Consent
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Choices Do I Have?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions